Monday, November 10, 2008

NEXT SHOW

The Nottingham Forest Mom’s Club 2nd Annual Holiday Bazaar

November 18th from 7:00 to 9:00 PM

There will be 19 other vendors besides me... free wine & appetizers.

Here is a map to the Nottingham Forest Club located at: 325 Kickerillo Dr. Houston, Texas...77079: http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=m&lat=29.766365&lon=-95.595955&mag=3&zoom=17&trf=0&tt=352%20kickerillo%20Houston%20TX&tp=1&q1=14230%20Memorial%20Dr%20Houston%20TX&q2=325%20Kickerillo%20Houston%20TX

***Important Note***

To those of you interested in custom photo charms...

I have only 22 1x1 inch glass tiles left. I called my vendor Saturday morning to reorder and he is completely out. The next shipment from China is not expected to arrive for 2-3 months. I am currently searching for another vendor who has them in stock.

I am selling the remaining 22 glass pendants customized with photos for $20 plus shipping and $15 plus shipping for jumbo custom photo magnets. I have 6 jumbo tiles left. I am out of large tiles...

In the mean time I will continue to create the double-sided photo charms and round double-sided pendants.

  • 1x1 inch double-sided charm - $25
  • 1x1.5 inch double-sided charm - $28
  • 1.5 inch diameter double sided pendant - $35

5 comments:

Kendra Mason said...

i am really interested in your jewelery! it is beautiful... please send me some information about ordering your products to my email:
kendra.mason@coe.murraystate.edu

thank you so much! God bless!

Kendra Mason

Sally said...

i just saw this jewelry after linking from some other blogs and loved it! I loved the Shakespeare peice and I would love to order some picture charms. Can you email me please and let me know some details? I was wanting a picture charm bracelet. Thanks! sallyjo03@hotmail.com

Andrea said...

I would love to place an order if possible! Please contact me at andreasellers815@gmail.com

The O'Brien's said...

I was wondering around blogs tonight and came across yours...I'm extremely interested in ordering some jewelry. Please contact me with information on how to order. Thank you danielle at chelseaconstruction dot net

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

can you send me more information about jour jewlery. i love it. i found your blog through jennifer's.
beccaz79(at)hotmail (dot)com

samples of my work