Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks to all who have ordered custom charms and necklaces from me!

In order to spend time with my family I am no longer taking custom orders for Christmas. Please let me know if you are interested in custom charms for birthdays, Valentines Day or other upcoming occasions. I will accept orders now but I will not begin work on these orders until Jan. 12th.

I have some pendants and charms ready made for any last minute gifts/stocking stuffers.
I also have a few feather pen and holder sets still available. These can be mailed out by tomorrow and still make it by Christmas... so let me know if I can assist you in any last minute shopping!

Thanks to all who have supported me in this venture. To my family, friends and fans! God bless...

Merry Christmas and Joy to the World!

1 comment:

denise said...

I am looking for a necklace that you designed for your Bible study leader at Second Baptist. It had a animal print as the background with a Bible verse. Can you help me?

samples of my work