Monday, February 23, 2009

Pictures of the Nottingham show

My table at the club


I apologize for just now updating my blog! I had a successful show at the Nottingham club in town. My awesome sister-in-law Courtney and mom-in-law Kay came out to support me. And my great friend Jennifer really helped me throughout the Christmas season. I am so blessed to have great family and friends!
A Thanks also to Diana for setting me up with the ladies in charge of this show. I did quite a few custom orders for the wonderful shoppers who came that night!
The biggest surprise was my best selling product. We sold all but 3 feather pens and holders. They were a suggestion from one of my Celebrations customers. What fun!

Still no tiles, but the soldered charms have kept me busy.

No comments:

samples of my work